Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2400 Meters of Straight Sprinting

The Dayal House has so much sweets that are free to eat at any time. In fact, I did not even have dinner today, I had three sugar cookies. Anyway, my bad eating habits that emerged last week has now backfired on me. Track practice has taken the life out me.

Today, we had 12 200s for out workout. Now, not only is that an absurd number, but I don't think you should be sprinting at such a high velocity that many times. But being the Stoicist I am, I did it anyway. Not only was I tired, I felt broken. I don't usually take naps, but in this case, one was pivotal.

I'm in luck. I decided yesterday to make an announcement to the whole school that I was making a video. Not only did I get a great producer, but that same producer is doing the video for his final project. So you know its going to come out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment