Monday, May 18, 2015

Warm Winds Go Unnoticed

Today was an ordinary day. I've been reflecting on the fact that I'm leaving in exactly a week. How do I feel? Kinda sad. It feels that I've been here all year already. I should have extended my stay to  four weeks without anyone knowing.....

I don't really know what I'm going to do at school once I get back home. I'm listed under 'Backpacking Commanders' as a Public Relations, but that position has faded away because I haven't been there for the past two weeks. Oh well.

Today I've noticed how beautiful nature can be sometimes. Studying outside has been the most serene experience to date on my trip.

Another thing, I have a multitude of exams early next month. I have to take the Latin, World History, and Mathematics IC SAT II Subject Test. And the only one I've been actively studying for is World History. I'm not particularly good at math, so I'll have to try my hardest! Adding on to that huge load is the ACT test! I did not do too well on the SAT, as I have earned a 1840, a great score,but below average by Dartmouth standards. If I can at least score a 32 on this test, I can confidently aim toward Dartmouth in my ocular.



No comments:

Post a Comment