Sunday, May 10, 2015

Finally Productive

I've been doing my homework that has been given to me by the Mauemee Valley teachers, but I haven't been able to study at all for the SAT subject tests (World History, Latin, Math I) I have to take early next month. Now that it's Sunday, I finally have a chance to catch up.

I've never had a completely free Sunday to do whatever I want. It's a weird feeling. In the mornings, I'm usually singing praises at Metropolitan Baptist Church or doing something school-related. But here I am at 1:56 pm, writing this post and listing to Towkio's new album. Living without a schedule is really foreign to me. I'm kinda understanding what college students mean when they say managing your time is a must. But since I'm doing work my work at Starbucks with some friends,  I guess I'm adhering to that advice just fine.

Later on, I am going to teach my friend Kyrie some of my tactics to getting a fit body. We are heading to the track for a high intensity interval training workout (HIIT). Since Saint Benedict's got a new head coach, I've been sprinting more and working out more efficiently. I've just notice how adept my body has become. After the workout we are going to do a core workout. Might not sound fun, but I need to burn off all the calories from all the sugary sweets and ice cream bars I've devoured the past three days.


No comments:

Post a Comment