Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Note to the Readers


All my posts that you see on this blog are the unedited scribbles that come directly and honestly from my mind. 

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me at my email andrewsosanya@gmail.com
or follow me on Twitter @AndrewSosanya

You can see my journalistic works on the Benedict News Online Newspaper

Maybe I'll start keeping a blog for myself, but what would I write about?

If I could go to Maumee Valley I would.

I'd like to give thanks to:

Fr.Albert Holtz for giving me the opportunity to go on this trip and have a life-changing experience.

The Network of Complementary Schools for being the framework of my trip. The Network awarded me a $168 travel grant in order to go on this trip. I wouldn't be able to pay for it otherwise.

Gary Boehm for making my trip run through the road without hitting any potholes. Mr.Boehm provided me with a tuxedo for prom as well! 

Dayal House Parents- Amber, Gehtro, Neil, and Seisha. Thank you for letting me become apart of the Dayal House Family. I fit in with the rest of the students like butter because of you guys. Not only were you role models, but you were mentors and friends as well. Not only did you happily suffer through my bad jokes and menial laughter, but you made me feel at home.

Dayal House Students- I was not expecting to live with 27 other international students. I did not know how I would fit in, but it as regular as anywhere else! I happily picked your brains on Asian cultures,society, reasoning and history! I really miss you guys!

MV Students- You guys are as accepting as ever. I felt like I had been a student there for the whole year!

Tara Reineck- As soon as you picked me up from the Detroit Airport, I knew I was going to have a blast. You're one person I know I can confide in.

Oran- It's been a long ride dude. Thanks for helping me with my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment