Thursday, May 21, 2015

An Ill-Defined Goodbye

Today was the last official school day for seniors at Maumee Valley. It was also mine. Various people have asked me when I was leaving. I sadly had to reply "Monday." But everything has to end sometime right? Whether it be your career in the NBA or your life, it all reaches point Z at some point.

I'm gonna miss a lot of people. I'm leaving just as I got to know most people. I must return to the homeland now, my village needs me.

I spent some time today with people I really like. I wished the day would go on forever.

Anyway, today I did some SQUATS! I am excited because it is my first time actually doing some because I had twisted my knee in late February 2014. TOday's workout session went splendid. I did the Overhead Press [OHP] for the first time. And it was pretty good!

The video is coming along real nicely! I never thought it would turn out the way it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment